Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It was a two dog night...


..when I began to reflect upon the ups and downs of the last decade. The end of a decade to me signals a time of contentment. The last decade for me was one of major personal growth and triumph. What about you? What major milestones come to mind when you think back on the last 10 years? Most likely you had your fair share of successes and losses, as we all did. But as we lay 2009 to rest, let's be thankful for the little things in life. I'm thankful to have a warm, loving, safe place to lay my head at night where cares of the day fall away.

Having two dogs keep my feet warm while I read before bed isn't too shabby either...

Happy New Year everyone, and we'll see you in 2010 for the beginning of our challenge!

Xoxo, LibraryLove

PS- Love and patronize a library near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment